Your new company
Your new company are a globally operating manufacturer who provide services to their customers across a variety of industries including oil & gas, food and Industry Markets. They pride themselves on operating in both an environmentally friendly and ethical manner that provide innovative solutions with their eco-design policy that is aimed at minimizing the environmental impacts of company activity.
Your new role
Your new role will consist of a mixture of duties and responsibilities including:
- Register client PO and send order acknowledgment to clients
- Prepare shipping documents including PL, invoice, COO, as per client order
- Monitor client payments as per payment terms
- Send monthly reports for sales orders
- Update share folders with all related documents for sales order
- Manage Order modification requests
- Manage documents associated with Orders
- Manages the GO to pack and GO to ship
- Ensures data on dashboards are correct
- Participates to the management of process indicators
- Coordinates customer visits, client training, collection vendor data for registration
- Provides support to manage technical and sales administration, as well as orders and claims
PURCHASING AND PROCUREMENT
- Ensure proper link between sales order and client purchase orders for local purchasing
- Send request for quotation for local suppliers for requested items
- Assist in finding and qualifying new local suppliers
- Ensure items delivered from suppliers has proper proof of delivery and proper documentation
- Ensure all procurement and suppliers data on Sage 50 are updated
- Update share folders with all related documents for procurement & purchasing
- Arrange pick up by client nominated freight forwarder for items leaving PCM shop
- Request for Quote and arrange PO/instructions to freight forwarders
- Ensure services delivered from freight forwarders has proper proof of completion and related invoices
- Manage freight forwarders performance at end of year evaluation and compare against set KPI
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you will have a can-do attitude, the ability to multitask and prioritise. As an office all rounder you will be a team player and also have experience within a manufacturing, logistics or distribution setting.
What you'll get in return
In return you will secure a permanent role with a hugely successful market leading company as well as on-site parking and an attractive salary package which includes a bonus of up to $5000 which will be KPI based.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7:30-4pm so NO WEEKENDS.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2576698