- Opportunity to join EUREST - the market leader of catering and hospitality services within the B&I sector
- Genuine opportunity to progress for the right candidate
- Brisbane based with attractive salary and benefits
From executive dining and contemporary cafes through to barista offerings, grab ‘n’ go’, delis and onsite retail outlets - Eurest is the market leader in providing high quality food and service solutions for our airport lounge, business and industry clients across Australia.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading our Site Management teams to consolidate and grow the Eurest business. As an experienced entrepreneur, your emphasis will be on creating amazing customer experiences in conjunction with running a profitable commercial operation. Whilst understanding the nuances of this managerial position is critical to the success of the business; it's brilliant leadership that is well and truly at the epicentre of this role. The ability to coach teams, deliver amazing service and create an environment for our customers will be what drives success in this position.
- Effectively oversee multiple sites/operations to ensure that they're performing to the highest standard including performance within budgets, food service, brand standards, management of safety outcomes and improved employee capability and client engagement
- Provide leadership to the onsite team across retail, boarding and function catering and hospitality services
- Lead and drive new site mobilisations as required
- Building and leveraging effective stakeholder relationships to achieve business objectives
- Foster a high-performance culture through continuous improvement and innovation
- Demonstrable experience in an Operational Management role where you have held accountability for operations across multiple sites, venues, or retail operations within the hospitality industry
- Be able to demonstrate the ability and ambition to further your career into a State Management position
- A passion for food and retail services, striving for superior customer service at all times
- Strong and effective leadership skills with the ability to support, motivate, effectively manage, and communicate with individuals working across a fast paced and complex environment
- Highly developed commercial skills with experience managing complex contracts and/or P&Ls
- Experience within the Business & Industry sector would be highly desirable but not essential
This is a fast paced, high energy, role so if you are looking for a new challenge, within a diverse environment; that consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our team. Apply Now!
- As a Manager with Compass Group, you will have the support, infrastructure, systems, and processes that you would expect from a global organisational
- As a recognised employer of choice, we place great importance in looking after our people and offer a variety of learning and development opportunities, reward and recognition programs and a selection of corporate benefits
- Join a company whose core values are Respect, Growth, Teamwork.