Your new company
Work for market leader in Financial Services, rated for providing the best customer service of the Big 4 and having a strong focus on innovation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing, growing team in an area experiencing lot of positive change and where there will be a lot of further growth, offering a great deal of career opportunity.
Your new role
Day-to-day you’ll be working as a part of the Wealth Operations team, where you will be performing a range of processing/administrative tasks efficiently and accurately with regards to remediating customers:
- Verifying correct details and processing payments
- Checking & verifying information on online forms and inputting the details into the processing system.
- Perform a range of routine and ad hoc administrative tasks efficiently and accurately within the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous payment processing experience within Banking/Financial Services desired, not required
- Confident with using computer systems
- High attention to detail
- Any wealth/superannuation processing knowledge/understanding is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as professionalism
- Extensive organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Fast track your application but completing the following Data Entry test: https://talentcentral.au.shl.com/player/link/c5787a0dbb5c40a99395f8428119a0ce
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to kick-start your career in Banking
- Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
- Hybrid role - Half working from home and half working in modern office
- You will receive training and ongoing support.
- This is a 6 months full time temporary position
What you need to do now
As part of the application, you are required to complete and pass the following Data Entry test: https://talentcentral.au.shl.com/player/link/c5787a0dbb5c40a99395f8428119a0ce
It is not compatible on a tablet/smartphone so please ensure you use a laptop/computer. Once completed, follow the instructions below to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. Forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Maeve.Buffini@hays.com.au.
LHS 297508 #2495954