Dash Group Aged Care team are seeking casual Personal Care Assistants to work across various sites in the Port Macquarie, NSW area.
Who we are:
Dash Group Aged Care and Health team are committed to sourcing and placing the best health care professionals Australia wide. We believe Personal Care Assistants play a pivotal role in delivering complex care needs, and create meaningful connections and outcomes that improve residents'/clients' lives.
Who we are looking for:
Dash Healthcare team are looking for casual Personal Care Assistants who demonstrate true commitment and care of older Australians. The shifts will be across the Port Macquarie region with one provider across their multiple facilities.
- Assisting residents with personal care including personal hygiene, dressing, grooming and other activities of daily living
- Assisting with meals, engaging residents in chores and activities
- Helping residents to settle for a restful sleep,
- Observing and reporting changes in resident’s behaviour or physical condition and maintain appropriate documentation as required
- Providing compassionate support to residents
- Good communication skills
What we would love you to have
Minimum Cert III or IV in aged care or individual support
Recent experience working in a similar position in residential aged care
Successful applicants need to have a current police check or will have to undergo police check
Hold current drivers’ licence and own car
2021 flu vaccination evidence
COVID -19 Vaccination (at least 1 dose)
Positive and enthusiastic approach to work
Ability to work in a team environment and independently
Must have full time working rights
If you could be interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org