Your new company
Your new employer is one of Queensland’s largest provider of in-home care, residential aged care, and disability services.
Your new role
Working across the clients homes, you will be responsible for evaluating their care needs, developing treatment programs and assisting with the daily movement. Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Diagnosing, assessing and developing care plans for individuals and groups
- Prescription and selection of appropriate adaptive equipment and modification
- Education and training on aspects of therapy for the clients and carers
- Goal setting activities, as well discharge and resolution planning
- Liaising with healthcare professionals, such as GPs, nurses and occupational therapists to ensure care plans are formulated and monitored
What you'll need to succeed
- Blue Card and NDIS Workers Screening Clearance or willingness to obtain
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current AHPRA Registration
What you'll get in return
- Receive full time employment
- Working for one of QLD’s largest provider in Community and Aged Care
- $32.88 - $40.03 per hour + 10% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging + Penalties & Allowances
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2589948