Must Be an Australian citizen with Baseline clearance
Role Description: As a Power Platform Developer, you will design, build, implement, manage, and monitor critical information management solutions utilising Microsoft’s Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Data verse. Working as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches, you will assist with gap analyses highlighting current state, future state, customer needs, best practices and competition.
Deliverables The Deliverables for the Power Platform Developer include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile based method
- Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including when making decisions.
- Timely completion and delivery of work packages / tasks.
- Designing and developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- The migration of Dynamics On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Integration of D365 with other Azure applications, external systems and web services.
- Supports technical design activities related to Power Platform application software, data,
databases, packaged solutions and infrastructure components.
- Designs, develops and distributes technical reusable components.
- Participates in the selection, acquisition, configuration and troubleshooting of packaged solutions and technical infrastructure components.
- Contributes to applying Microsoft best practice, in role played, to determine the methodological steps that are appropriate for an engagement.
- Assists with gap analyses highlighting current state, future state, customer needs, best practices and competition.
- Establishes credibility at all levels with customers and builds problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues.
- Communicates in formal presentation settings including medium sized groups, internal and external project teams, and business unit events; develops written communications to
address varied styles and information needs (Communication).
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments.
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
- Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solutions.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years of experience in technical analysis and design.
- Two or more years of relevant experience in Power Platform including Microsoft 365
Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Platform Development and Support.
- Azure DevOps, pipeline build and release strategies.
- Reporting and BI capabilities and knowledge, specifically within Microsoft stack.
- Demonstrated experience in:
o Microsoft Dataverse environments and solutions.
o PowerApps, including model-driven, canvas and portals
o Power Automate, including approvals and business process flows
o Power BI, including desktop, web, and server
o Dynamics 365, including Customer Engagement, Business Central and Marketing
- Experience working with delivery assurance principles and procedures.
- Microsoft Azure experience is considered as desirable.
If this sounds like you, please apply firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0469388810 for a discussion
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe