Looking for a great new career opportunity? Come & join us in our friendly Medical Practice in Port Macquarie & Taree.
We are a large national company that specializes in Medical Centres across Australia providing a range of healthcare services. We strive for continually delivering excellent patient outcomes and are now seeking an experienced Practice Manager who is looking for a great career opportunity.
In this position you will manage the efficient running of our two multidisciplinary Medical Centres based in Port Macquarie and Taree. An engaging leader, you inspire your team to continue to excel and with that comes growth of the business. You will be responsible for managing your team of medical administration staff, Nurses and Doctors and creating a positive work environment. Your key responsibilities will include human, operational and financial management, continuous improvement, clinical governance & risk, practice development & promotion of the clinic ensuring that a high level of customer service is being delivered to our patients.
We can train you on the business, but we can't train you on your entrepreneurial thinking and solid people management skills
About the role:
- Providing leadership, direction & management of your team
- Driving best practice in terms of refining company systems and processes
- Practice management -Reception workflow, daily operations, staff scheduling.
- Driving a positive and cohesive culture to ensure performance across team.
- Nurturing & building your team to deliver sustainable, excellent customer service & patient care.
- Coordinating clinic activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Training and onboarding of staff
- Managing IT matters and liaising with external IT support
- Providing strategic recommendations to the management team
- Human, operational and financial management with P&L responsibility
- Continuous improvement, clinical governance & risk, practice development & promotion of the clinic
- At least 3 years solid Management experience within a highly regarded organisation
- Ability to utilise your sound interpersonal & communication skills, appropriately 'managing up' in a positive & productive manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, approachable, adaptable and motivated to excel
- Ability to effectively drive a successful medical practice
- Driven and motivated to provide solutions & contribute to the growth of the business
- Proven skills & excellence in leadership, communication and customer service
- Proactive, community-minded with a recognised aptitude to build relationships with people on all levels
Benefits for You:
- Become part of a successful & well respected practice team
- Great working culture with strong family orientation
- Long term career opportunity
- Training and personal growth opportunities
- Supportive management team, and the opportunity to use your experience and skills to make a difference.
At Frontline Health we are dedicated to making a meaningful difference to our candidates' careers. As Health Care Specialist Recruiters, we partner with a range of health care companies, aged care organisations and hospitals, who trust us to assist them in attracting the best talent for their organisation and, in turn help you build an outstanding career.
At Frontline Health we currently have a range of exciting career opportunities so for a confidential discussion to help move your career onwards and upwards apply online today.
Front of Mind, Frontline Health - specialist recruiters to the healthcare
Apply now for a confidential discussion or alternatively, please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com quoting Ref. No. 173977.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Connie Fitzpatrickon 0408 110 002 firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Health website for a complete listing