Your new company
We are currently working with IAG to recruit a number of roles in their newly restructured Procurement team in Sydney. As the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, IAG own some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI. They are now looking for a Procurement Analyst to join their team in Sydney.
Your new role
In your new position you will:
- Support the Partner Operational Excellence function to develop and maintain effective relationships with IAG’s internal stakeholders and external Partners (suppliers) and contribute to the development of effective relationships between IAG and its Partners and suppliers in Australia and New Zealand on all aspects of partner and procurement analytics.
- Provide analytics and insights on partner and procurement relationships between IAG and its Partners to achieve partnering benefit throughout the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle.
- Provide supply analytics to adjacent PP&C teams (Partner Relationship Squads, Strategic Procurement Planning and Sourcing etc) in a support role, on demand.
- Conduct demand trend analytics across business units, services and products driving targeted supplier and opportunity engagements for stakeholders and projects.
- Develop insights and reports for technology and operational managers to provide insights on partner performance, contract issues and contract changes.
- Provide targeted Partner / Supplier analysis, insights and advice covering indirect suppliers, relevant tools, and processes.
- Ensure adherence to Group policies and governance framework, with an objective of managing risks within IAG’s Risk Appetite when providing Partner analytics and insights.
- Build and support a culture and process of continuous improvement and targeted innovation within the IAG Partner ecosystem.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this position you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in supplier & procurement data analytics & insights role
- Active integration with ITO and BPO outsourced service provider supply & demand analytics, preferably within a tier-1 Financial Services organisations
- Relevant analytics accreditation (preferred)
- Commercial and contract management experience desirable
- Stakeholder management, persuasion, relationship and influencing skills
- Experience in supporting change management activities in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently within a large organisational sequence
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
What you'll get in return
In return you will have the opportunity to work within an innovative newly restructured team with a unique culture that celebrates honesty, creativity, empathy, equity and collaboration. IAG offer an attractive salary package including bonuses and benefits. Along with this, flexible working is also available with the option to work from home 3 days per week and in the office for 2 days.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emma Nolan on 02 8062 6171 for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2556018