Your new company
Your new company is an international juggernaut in the mining metals business, with market leading positions in some of the most in demand metals on earth. This company has locations all over the world, and their regional South Australian base is looking for a Procurement Specialist to head their division on a permanent basis.
Your new role
In your new role you will provide strategic procurement services to implement end-to-end procurement and category strategies to drive costs down while meeting market demand.
- Ensure purchasing meets compliance
- Create contracts that deliver value
- Build and Evaluate Supplier relationships and maintain database
- Analyse budget and recommend purchasing strategies
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous proven experience in this field
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Effective time management
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Capacity to implement change in a high-pressure environment
- Innovative thinker with propensity to solve problems
- Passion for OH&S for both the workplace and environment
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a role that will combine procurement, strategic planning, and people development all while working within a large Public Company.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Jacqui Bennett or Paul Hanna on (08) 7221 4146 or email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2587027