Your new company
Our Client is a social enterprise that provides choices for people living with a disability or other personal need, enabling them to regain and retain their independence within a supportive community, who values equity, empathy, respect and quality.
our new role
The Product Support Specialist is responsible for providing professional customer service and sales support to all client’s customers and staff and supporting the overall commercial viability of the business. You’ll be the first contact point for customers via email, phone, or in-person. They will promote our brand as a leading retailer of mobility equipment & to ensure an overall positive customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process showroom customer sales orders using Green Tree (GT) in accordance with standard operating procedures ensuring minimal administration errors (in GT) and maximum customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the achievement of the monthly and annual sales (including contracts)/service/hire revenue targets by generating and processing direct sales and supporting the Product Specialist/Service/warehouse role.
- Manage & process website/email/phone/personal enquiries (sales, quotes, follow-ups, etc) using Zendesk within customer expectations agreed KPI’s.
- Liaise with the MAA Warehouse and Procurement teams to ensure all freight related orders are efficiently and safely processed.
- Complete all relevant administrative tasks to deliver customer service excellence. e.g. invoicing, email communications, maintain client records and product information.
- Assist with preparation for quality and ISO audits when required.
- Conduct general administrative support duties to ensure efficient and effective operation of the business.
- Identify inventory requirements and provide stock recommendations to management.
What you'll need to succeed
- A commitment to exemplary customer service and the ability to be responsive to customer / client requests for service and assistance.
- Experience in promoting a product range.
- Ability to relate to all types of customers from clinicians, end users, case managers and/or procurement managers.
- Ability to effectively manage and resolve customer complaints
- Questioning, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills across the MS Office Suite of products.
- Strong customer service sales background in Health Care/Assistive Technology Industry, aged care or the disability sector
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and has resilience
What you'll get in return
- 4 Week contract with opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
- $29.00 ph (Hourly Rate)
- Fantastic team environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dylan.email@example.com [mailto:Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org] , or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2573889