My Client, a successful food manufacturer, is currently looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Production Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity with a highly reputable company.
As a highly skilled Production Manager you will engage, develop and lead your team to deliver world class products. As a leader within the business, you will drive best practice and continuous improvement initiatives to maximise efficiencies and improve operational performance. With a focus on safety, and a passion for quality, you will partner with stakeholders to deliver consistent results by living the principles of open, honest and collaborative.
* Engage, lead, motivate and develop your team through effective people management strategies ensuring capability of people to achieve individual, team and overall site objectives
- Involve the team by encouragement and motivating to deliver safety excellence and promote risk awareness
- Drive performance on a daily basis across the further processing facility ensuring delivery on time sensitive production deadlines
- Ensure that the labour cost base is the most productive, efficient and cost competitive for the industry
- Assist in the development of reporting for key operational indicators including labour optimisation, overtime, throughput rates and inventory control
- Identify, drive and embed continuous improvement initiatives and operational efficiency programmes
- Monitor and keep within budget, seeking approval for out of scope spend
- Working cross functionally, building strong relationships with different stakeholders and working as one team
* Experience in managing a manufacturing facility with a proven track record of achieving positive operational outcomes
Or alternatively call Rose on 03 9576 9260.
For any other opportunities in manufacturing, from maintenance electrician jobs / maintenance technician roles / maintenance fitter roles in Victoria please get in contact.