Our client is a diversified global group of companies providing whole of life solutions to the maritime, military & resource sectors with its head office based in Port Macquarie.
They deliver value for their customers through their innovative people, organisational agility, and operational excellence. The business has experienced significant growth over the last decade and has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program / Project Administrator to join their team.
This position reports to the Program Manager and will be responsible for assisting with reports (preparing and proofing), developing presentations, maintaining program performance registers, liaising with clients and assisting with other departments within the business.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Maintaining all program performance registers including Drawing registers, Action registers, Engineering registers, Procurement registers etc.
- Weekly and monthly report writing
- Assisting with schedule and financial reports
- All administrative tasks associated with multiple programs including development of PowerPoint presentations
- Engagement with clients in establishing clear lines of communication and meetings
- Assisting with payroll and procurement administration tasks
- Development of all external and internal correspondence including commercial letters and formal reports
- Collating all certifications and documentation for the vessels including AMSA, Class and certifying bodies
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 2-5+ years’ experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Good understanding of marine construction & marine terminology is desirable but not essential
- Highly articulate with excellent attention to detail
- A high level of organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Advance Computer skills using Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
This is a permanent full time position providing a great opportunity to work with an established organisation who offer challenging work.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, click “Apply” to submit your resume or contact Lisa Feehily via email on email@example.com or 0450 302 738 or Sam Barnes via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0429 306 688 for further information.