Your new company
A successful and young business in Australia, with a well-established global foothold. My client is currently seeking an energetic individual that is looking for a development opportunity as a member of the business and advancing on their personal growth. This company is seeking to expand, so this is a great time to join as you will be part of a huge and exciting strategic movement.
Your new role
This role offers the opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a small but successful team and manage the Project Management Office (PMO). You will work with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external, in ensuring they are informed, engaged and have appropriate expectations throughout the course of company projects.
Responsibilities of the role include all aspects of project management, particularly stakeholder communication, scope control, budget accountability, supplier management and risk assessment.
Specific objectives within this position are, coordinating project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting and troubleshooting. Focusing on monitoring the performance and recommend schedule changes of multiple projects, cost adjustments or resource additions. At times, with the support of technical and commercial staff, the position will be required to manage and develop project proposals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage project proposal development and the delivery of a range of projects across Australia;
- Knowledge transfer to core PMO team and staff to build internal capability;
- Construct and provide project handover documents and procedures to the business once a project is completed;
- Provide project management oversight for company projects, from inception to implementation;
- Build and maintaining effective working relationships with technical professionals, project team members and stakeholders, acting as a conduit between the project team and the day to day business;
- Demonstrate a prioritised approach to safety and standards with an eye for detail for both the project and the processes involved in delivery;
- Solve technical and non-technical problems throughout the life of the project;
- Manage project budget development and evaluate how project plan changes impact cost and schedule;
- Manage the cost, schedule, resourcing, subcontractor deliverables and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs;
- Develop and maintain key project planning documentation;
- Negotiation of contracts and contract changes;
- Supervise and coordinate work performed by the PMO Team and external contractors;
- Establish milestones and monitoring adherence to master plans and schedules;
- Demonstrate high-level project management skills using a pragmatic approach to any issues that arise
- Provide problem solving for project issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong background managing high performance individuals and teams;
- Experience delivery complex projects on time, budget and quality;
- Commercial fit out experience;
- Sound understating of Town Planning processes;
- Property development experience;
- A background in Commercial Construction;
- Understanding of building codes and regulations;
- Strong communication, written and personal skills;
- A willing learner and team player.
What you'll get in return
- Continuous broadening of perspectives;
- A future-oriented company;
- Knowledge sharing;
- All employees are offered a competitive compensation package in line with industry standards. The benefits package includes a variety of elements to enhance the quality of life and security for all employees and their families;
- Professional training and development;
- Great work and life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please email your CV + Cover Letter with suggested Capabilities to Shermaine.email@example.com OR call Shermaine Chia on 0403 252 661 for a confidential discussion.
LHS 297508 #2551710