Established Mid-Tier Civil Contractor specialising in all areas of earthmoving, civil construction and infrastructure projects
Full Job Description
My Client is an Established Mid-Tier Civil Construction contractor in the Civil and Mining construction space across Australia. They are currently looking for a Project Manager for upcoming projects.
My client is looking looking for a Project Manager who resides in Newcastle, Hunter regions with a willingness to travel to other sites when/if required. You will be reporting directly into the Senior Project Manager, you will have the following experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering,
- Minimum 5 years Civil Construction experience in an Engineering role,
- Experience working on a mix of civil projects including, road works, pavements, bulk earthworks, subdivisions, building pads, concrete works and in-ground services,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team member,
- Unrestricted Australian driver's license.
In regards to Remuneration, they are offering up to $135,000 + Super depending on experience.
This opportunity will offer you the opportunity to work within a progressive and dynamic environment. My client prides themselves on their retention rate and the personal development on offer.
If you are interested in the Project Manager role then please send through your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0414108046.