Melbourne is going through an infrastructure boom! Due to continual growth our award-winning client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with substantial construction experience to oversee multiple projects. With a strong culture, this national contractor encompasses every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction. They are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction.
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $150K-$200K, plus super and vehicle, potentially more...
- This firm is committed to hiring and developing the industry's best
- This firm is one of the largest urban development contractors in Australia to deliver infrastructure upgrades, residential and commercial land development
- A workplace that believes Zero Harm is achievable and continuously strives to reach this goal
- Leading and managing teams of construction professionals including mentoring, training and performance management
- Negotiation and letting of each trade contract
- Preparation of detailed budgets & forecasts
- Manage and liaise with clients, consultants & subcontractors
- Demonstrate leadership in OH&S management. Lead continual improvement of a high performing safety culture within the delivery team
- Coordinate weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- Manage project(s) to delivery, programme and quality specifications/contract
- A degree level qualification in Engineering or Project Management (or similar)
- A proven track record in delivering infrastructure projects and leading teams with a successful outcome
- Sound knowledge of project financial management, forecasting, procurement, contract management, and design management functions
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands-on attitude to project delivery;
- Be able to effectively communicate in meetings with consultants, clients, management & on-site personnel
Please contact Montanna at email@example.com or apply online to this Project Manager opportunity.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!