One of Melbourne's leading Residential Real Estate Agencies have a vacancy for a Property Manager to join their innovative and dynamic team. Based out of their South Melbourne office, you will be supported by a great team of professionals with a fantastic attitude and strong work/life balance. The client has a premium portfolio of properties based in the Eastern and South Eastern suburbs (Hawthorn East, Glen Iris, Bentleigh, Highett) this could be the break you have been looking for.
Your New Role
This role is ideal for those that thrive on process driven tasks and yet love the ability to communicate and maintain human relationships. Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Primary focus on routine inspections, rent reviews, arranging maintenance, and liaising with your established clients.
- Managing a Portfolio of 155 properties which will be capped at 170.
- Properties are based in the Eastern and South Eastern suburbs (Hawthorn East, Glen Iris, Bentleigh, Highett).
- Ensuring that tenancy requirements are met in an efficient and timely manner.
- You will have a proven track record of meeting deadlines; this is a business that prides itself on efficiency.
- Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to the company policy and standards of behaviour.
- Hold regular meetings with the department to ensure open communication and expectations throughout.
What you will need to succeed
- The candidate will be a positive individual who is passionate about property management.
- Have a proven track record managing a portfolio of over 150 properties for 2+ years
- Driven and hardworking individual as this is the culture provided by the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to nurture current relationships with stakeholders and create rapport with new clients.
- Proactive, resourceful, and willing to go the extra mile – Being a team player is a must!
What you'll get in return
- $75,000-$80,000 per annum + super & up to $4000 per annum KPI bonus
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- Working from Home /Hybrid working arrangement (1-2 days per week)
- Phone and Parking provided.
- The chance to work for an award-winning company that is renowned Australia Wide.
- Strong leadership culture with support at every step.
- A company with very low turnover – with the vast majority of their team being at the firm for many years.
- The chance to work with leading property professionals with over 20 years of industry knowledge
- A social culture with staff drinks every month
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities within property contact Conor at Hays on 0406762713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply
LHS 297508 #2616786