Your new company
Join an innovative and growing organisation, who dedicate themselves to providing excellent service and outcomes to their clients, through a range of different areas, including disability and community.
Your new role
As a Senior Psychologist your caseload will be made up predominantly of a disability caseload. You will be delivering psychological services based in the clinic with some community, helping clients to achieve their consumer and organisational goals and outcomes.
Full time or Part time considered.
What you'll need to succeed
To be eligible for this role you will need;
- A tertiary qualification in psychology
- Clinical or Registered psychologist will only be considered at this stage.
- AHPRA registration
- Current Working With Children Check
- Substantial experience working within NDIS role.
- Ability to work independently
- Current driver’s license and your own vehicle
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive;
- Attractive salary package
- Work for a growing organisation
- Work car and provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2432217