Fuse Recruitment are excited to be exclusively partnering with our client based in Sydney in their search for an experienced Quality Assurance Coordinator/Team Leader. This position is vacant due to a large increase in customer orders - what a great time to be joining a well-known Australian household brand!
The successful QA Coordinator will be driven by improvement and keen to make an effort with their current systems and processes in place, relevant to Quality Assurance.
Our client is a well known household brand, sitting within the liquids and ingredients space, you can find their products in key retailers, across food service and B2B. In addition, they have a strong innovation arm of their business with the ability to develop custom products.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide QA troubleshooting expertise to the team
- Process improvement around systems, procedures, and overall standard of team
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the team
- Assisting with team workload and providing support where needed
- Stepping up into Supervisor role as a temporary relief when needed
- Undertaking GMP checks and monitoring quality and food safety parameters
- Daily calibration of equipment including thermometers and pH meters, as well as monitoring cool rooms and freezers
- Performing micro sampling, micro swabbing, and complete ATP swabbing processes
- Conducting routine testing of food stability, ingredients, and inspection of incoming raw materials
- Participating in internal food safety audits and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to address Quality issues
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Formal qualifications in Food Technology or Science
- Understanding of relevant Quality Systems frameworks (HACCP, SQF, GMP)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Experience working in cross-functional teams to deliver quality outcomes and increase awareness of quality issues
- Genuine desire to be part of a high performing team
If this position is of interest to you, please click APPLY now! OR for a confidential discussion, please call Sam Standfast on 0412 638 890 or email email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!