I-MED Radiology currently has attractive opportunities for General Radiologists who are interested in relocating to Coffs Harbour in New South Wales. I-MED Radiology is part of the I-MED Network, the largest private diagnostics imaging provider in Australia, providing comprehensive medical imaging services across 190 clinics nationwide.
Our 3 clinics in Coffs Harbour provide all diagnostic procedures including high-end low dose CT, rebated MR and Nuclear Medicine (including PET).
I-MED takes great pride in providing patients with a caring, professional and clinically superior service. We do this by recruiting world class Radiologists and talented and compassionate staff, and investing in state of the art technology.
Coffs Harbour is a vibrant coastal city located mid-way between Sydney and Brisbane, with multiple daily flights to major cities. The wonderfully temperate climate all year round lends itself well to many outdoor activities such as surfing, sailing, scuba diving, whale watching, deep sea fishing, golfing and bush walking to name a few.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensuring the provision of high quality supervision and reporting services to referrers and patients
- Contributing to the effective delivery of services in the campus on a daily basis
- Contributing to the implementation and support of referrer liaison initiatives
- Participation in continued professional development, continued medical education
- Providing strong leadership for staff and colleagues
- Involvement in regional specialist clinical meetings
I-MED Radiology offers you:
- Excellent remuneration package including relocation assistance
- Access to a broad clinical case mix
- Modern imaging equipment and practice wide RIS/PACS
- Attractive annual leave and conference leave
- Full commitment to CPD
- Annual in-house I-MED Radiologist conference
- Optional on-call and after hours work
- Professional support teams
- Opportunity to also work in the Coffs Harbour Base Hospital
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sound general radiology skills with interventional and MRI skills and experience.
- Eligibility for specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of RANZCR or equivalent.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply now.