Your new company
This agency is one of the most successful and recognised global recruitment agencies with an unrivalled brand across Australia. We are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our high performing team
We pride ourselves on empowering the world of work through our passionate approach to transforming the lives and careers of thousands of people each and every day.
Your new role
This is an opportunity for a driven and diligent Recruitment Resourcer to work closely with our Recruitment and Project Consultants in the high volume Contact Centre space. This role will see you as the first point of contact for all candidate-related needs, with a particular focus on sourcing for high volume roles.
Day to day your role will involve:
- Sourcing candidates for high volume positions and assessing applications
- Phone screening job applicants
- Conducting interviews virtually and face to face
- Managing ongoing candidate relationships
- Reference checking and compliance
- Advertising roles
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be available at short notice and have your own LAPTOP and PHONE that you are willing to utilise for this role, as well as a suitable WFH environment
- Resourcing requires a lot of talking - you’ll be speaking to candidates and liaising closely with the internal team so a bubbly personality and high energy approach to your work as well as enjoying being busy is essential.
- You will have a willingness to learn, a drive to succeed and skills to be able to communicate with candidates and internal/external providers of all levels. You’ll need to be passionate about people and be able to provide a superior level of service.
- You'll thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets. You'll need to be able to prioritise and effectively manage your time and meet deadlines. You'll need to be inquisitive, wanting to understand
What you'll get in return
This is a rewarding entry level opportunity within an industry-leading recruitment organisation where you will be provided with full training and development opportunities. You will be working normal business hours Monday-Friday (37.5 hours per week) in a hybrid capacity – half from home and half from our CBD-based offices. This role is paying a great entry level salary of $50,000 + super + KPI bonus. You will be based in a hard-working, fast-paced and fun team. This opportunity could lead to unlimited progression for the right person.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
LHS 297508 #2579873