Life at Nine.
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers.
We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, Nine Radio, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and majority investments in Domain Group and Drive.
Your new opportunity at Nine.
As a Reporting Analyst within the Sales Operations team you will be responsible for working closely with the senior leaders within the team to identify, develop, and where possible automate the reporting needs required by the Sales Management and broader Network Executive team nationally.
Please note this role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne
Day to day you will:
- Design and create purpose built and scalable standardised reporting solutions for use by the various sales teams across the country.The tools used will include but not be limited to Reporting Cubes, Excel Pivots, Tableau BI, Power Query, Big Query & bespoke order systems
- Train report users nationally on how to update and generate reports once they have been designed and released for use
- Provide ongoing user support for technical and data issues within standardised reports
- Provide insights to the Business Intelligence management team as to potential improvements and issues within the reporting tools and the data collection processes used within reporting
- Generate and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reporting in line with reporting timetables
- Support Business Intelligence team reporting requirements across all platforms when needed
- Identify opportunities to design and develop automation of reporting where possible
- Ad-hoc assistance as required for the Sales Operations team
Enough about us, let's talk about you
In order to be successful for this role, you will ideally have:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High level numeracy skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience using BI tools in a business environment
- Ability to interpret and identify key information within large amounts of data
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience in a similar role in a media company
What you'll get in return at Nine.
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
- Hybrid Working/Flexible working
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners including Samsung, Apple, JB HI-FI, HP, Hertz Car Hire and TFE Hotels
- Nine Cares
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Nine is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and doing what is reasonably practical to protect our people, including visitors to all Nine sites and events.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes