About the Company
Our client is a global privately owned building products organisation that prides itself on its family culture and values of doing what's right. This global business which has been in Australia for over 30 years has growth plans within the Asia Pacific region. After a significant period of evolution the past 5 years, they are hunting for a new State Manager to take over from the predecessor in QLD and continue the upward trajectory.
About the role
Reporting to the MD you will lead a team of 5 sales professionals to deliver to budget and growth the state. You will continue the focus on strong and profitable commercial outcomes whilst taking market share. Your role will see you execute on the following:
- Leadership and motivation of a mature and experienced sales force
- Sound State business plan that aligns to the organisations plan
- Buy in from the team in around the business plan
- Understanding the competitive landscape and how to best position the business to win
- Building relationships across all channels including builders, architects and trades
- Ability to manage expectations and communicate results at a country and global level
Skills and experience
To be successful you will possess the ability to be empathetic and fit into the family culture, whilst also being able to deliver on commercial results. You will have had experience developing a robust business plan within a competitive landscape that has seen you win market share and drive profitability. You will be a strong leader whose team would see you as a mentor and someone that would motivate and inspire them. You will be passionate about leading people and be able to articulate how you lead winning teams.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact David kettle on 0408 002 516 for a confidential discussion