2XM Recruit are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services with over 10 years’ experience supplying qualified personnel to the Mining, Engineering, Construction & Rail industries across Australia
2XM Recruit have ongoing trusted and valued working relationships with Major Mining Engineering Contractors who operate across Construction Projects, Shutdown & Maintenance within the Mining Industry.
Our Project and Shutdown & Maintenance Division is one of the busiest across the WA Australian Mining Industry with consistent ongoing FIFO Rosters and Shutdowns across RIO, FMG, BHP, Citic Pacific, Roy Hill and Newcrest sites.
We are currently looking for intermediate to advanced SCAFFOLDERS for upcoming FIFO Shutdowns and 2:1 Rostered positions to start immediately, ideally with experience in the Mining Sector
All positions on offer are based on a casual basis, with the possibility of being offered long term opportunities.
With the borders opening we can consider people from other states who are willing to make the move to WA, all positions offered are FIFO from Perth only.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- High Risk / EWP Licence – (Desirable)
- Current Working at Heights / Confined Space - (or willing to obtain)
- Current / Valid Driver’s License
- FIFO Experience
- Police Clearance (desirable but not essential)
- Construction Card – White Card/Blue Card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol test
- Ability to provide at least two contactable work-related references
Benefits of working for 2XM Recruit:
- Opportunity to work and be inducted with the biggest Engineering & Mining companies in Australia
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- An opportunity to work for an employer that has demonstrated a willingness to transition on-hired casual employees to fulltime roles
- Training and upskilling initiatives and retention bonus schemes
We welcome and encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note all shortlisted candidates will be contacted and given further information and invited into our office a short face to face interview and registration
Should you progress to the next stage you will be required to participate in a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol assessment before commencing to site.
How to Apply
If you match all or most of the criteria above and are interested in joining the 2XM Recruit Mining Division, please APPLY by clicking below or alternatively email a copy of your current CV and coloured copies of your tickets and licences to email@example.com