Join the team during our peak trading period between August 2021 and January 2022.
Fantastic opportunity to join BCF at one of the most exciting times of the year! At BCF we want our team to be the experts, so if your passion is boating, camping or fishing a role with our team might be the catch of your day! Our culture is genuine and our team truly live and breathe our ethos. We encourage our team to live their passion, by training them to be knowledge with firsthand experience of our products.
We have multiple positions across Australia with a variety of roles.
Customer Service (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice
- Sharing your product knowledge and keeping up to date with current and new products within our range
Refill (Product receiving and processing):
- Receipting of incoming stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Boosting store sales through refill and store presentation
- Working with the Management team to implement promotional activities and visual merchandising
Morning Fill or Night Fill (Early Morning 5am – 9am; or Evenings 5pm – 10pm):
- Replenishment of products on the shop floor
- Great attention to detail to ensure products are well stocked and neatly presented.
- Adhering to safe manual handling practices
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet replenishment targets
Be rewarded with:
- Significant discounts across all our brands
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas
- A great team benefits with our “Perks Program"
About Super Retail Group:
We are one of Australasia’s largest retailers and owner of iconic brands BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto. For more information click here.
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we encourage female applicants to apply. BCF is proud of our recent support of International Women’s Day and you can view how our Team Members committed to challenge gender inequality here.
Please note: this is an expression of interest for our peak trading period (August 2021 – January 2022).
You will receive notification if your application is transferred to your preferred store for consideration when your preferred store commences their recruitment.
As a part of the application process you will be required to complete a brief application form and online assessment.
Closing date subject to change.