- Boutique firm with good work/life balance and culture
- Excellent growth and promotion prospects
- Additional bonus’ and incentives based on KPIs
- Free gym membership
- Close to train station
A new opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Accountant to join a successful and well-established CA firm in Rhodes. The practice offers a variety of advisory and accounting services and deal with a varied mix of clients in the construction, hospitality, childcare industries and more.
Under the guidance of a Manager and Partner, you will be working in a collaborative team dealing with all facets of tax compliance and be managing your own client portfolio.
This role will suit someone who thrives in a largely client-facing role with the support of the Partner and also have solid compliance knowledge.
- At least 4-5+ years' local experience in a public practice firm
- CA/CPA qualified/upon completion
- Confident Xero user
To register your interest, please submit your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion call Ashleigh Hennessy on 02 8296 5888.