Your new company
At Hays our purpose is to benefit society by helping people succeed and enabling organisations to thrive - creating opportunities and improving lives; it’s what gets us out of bed every morning and keeps us fulfilled and energised to succeed.
We are the leading recruitment agency across the globe, more successful than our five nearest competitors combined and we offer our people a career like no other. Our training and development, brand and size, together with your passion for people means there is no limit to the impact you can make.
Your new role
As a 360 Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hays, you will provide an outstanding level of service and deliver against the sourcing requirements of our clients, utilising proactive sourcing strategies and effective talent pool management, in order to fulfil our purpose of being a lifelong partner to candidates and clients. Your days will always be different, but you can expect to be:
- Identify and utilise a broad range of candidate attraction strategies
- Handling the full recruitment process from short-listing, making expert recommendations, offering the successful candidate the position and staying connected throughout the recruitment process.
- Taking a genuine interest in each persons’ career aspirations
- Further developing relationships with candidates & clients in your portfolio
- Engage with a new client base, negotiating new contracts and managing new accounts
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced recruitment consultant who has worked in an agency based environment and managed both candidate and client portfolios with proven success. You will be available for full time hours Monday to Friday based in the Perth CBD and competent in the use of Microsoft office software. You will have a demonstrated history of work in phone based and face to face recruitment activities and be able to build rapport with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds, in order to deliver on client requirements effectively and build strong relationships with candidates.
You will be comfortable using a variety of candidate attraction strategies to attract the very best job seekers in your market, and have a flexible mind-set with the ability to come up with creative solutions to challenges that the market presents.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive package including a strong basic salary and opportunity to earn bonuses and commission based on performance. Working in recruitment you will personally see the impact of your work on a daily basis as you create the future world of work. What's more, your entire team will share this sense of purpose with you. Hays boasts the best technology driven recruitment tools in the industry and unparalleled recruitment and technical training from our leading in-house training team.
In return you’ll have the opportunity to progress your career in a truly meritocratic culture with significant scope for career development. The best recruitment tools will be at your disposal and you’ll experience the best training in the industry. Our employee rewards and benefits are extensive and include the following, just to name a few:
- Salary of $80,000 - $100,000 OTE
- Flexible working arrangements - including working from home!
- A wellness annual leave day
- A volunteering paid working day
- Monthly whole office celebrations
- Annual Christmas Party and EOFY Party
- Anniversary gifts including; The Entertainment Book & $500 per year towards health and leisure activities
- Additional wellness and leisure benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Tiffany Stewart on 9265 9107 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB REFERENCE No: 2532009
LHS 297508 #2532009