Your new company
Based in Moonah, this well-known national business was established over 40 years ago and specialises in electrical services from communications and data, light and power, facility maintenance, light and power, fire detection and much more. There is an exciting opportunity for a Service Administrator to join the team on a full time permanent basis.
Your new role
As the Service Administrator your core duty will be to provide support to the Service & Maintenance Manager to achieve successful operational outcomes for the business. These duties will includes;
- Communicating with Customers, Technicians and Sub-Contractors
- Provide support to other staff as required
- General Office Duties
- Prepare & Present Contracts/Reports/Tender Submissions
- Liaising with Sub- Contractors
- Programmed Maintenance Administration
- Corrective Maintenance Administration
- Service Department Administration
- Create contract folders and site record folders
- Other admin duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate, you’ll have demonstrated experience in a similar role, excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal), and a proven track record of general administration gained by practical experience. You’ll have excellent time management skills, outstanding attention to detail, and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
What you'll get in return
You’ll receive a permanent full-time position with an attractive annually package along with the opportunity to join a supportive team where you can grow and develop your administration skills.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role and would like more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities within Office Support contact Nathan Trost at Hays on 03 6108 5514 or email email@example.com
LHS 297508 #2593684