This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to join a team that prides itself on having a patient / resident-centred care approach to services. The successful candidate will be supported by a strong facility and regional management team.
If you would like to be part of our leading team and have a passion for health care / aged care within your community this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will possess the following.
• Cross-departmental experience (Kitchen, Cleaning & Laundry) working in an Aged Care or health environment
• Have previous food handling experience (food handling certificates a bonus!)
• Demonstrate a high level of empathy and compassion and including a person-centred approach
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, be reliable and hard working
• Hold a current National Police Certificate & working with children certificate (Obtained within 12 months)
• Immunisation record of 2021 Flu Vaccine ,Immunisation record of COVID-19
• Availability to work rotating roster (incl. weekends)
If you want to join our inspiring team, we can offer you:
• An opportunity to contribute to the care and quality of life for our residents/patients
• great team environment
• Enjoy Flexibility in working hours promoting a work/life balance
• modern facility with onsite parking
• An opportunity to Salary package
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant immunisation screening.
Suitably qualified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given preference as a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and sections 34(2) and 56(2) of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (SA).
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
For more information about the role please refer to the Job Pack provided below. Job ref: 780212