Due to an awarded contract in the Hunter Valley region our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic Site/Project Engineer with a construction background to join the team. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- planning and coordination of works, equipment and personnel
- compiling and creating QA/QC documentation
- coordinating direct labour workforce, suppliers and sub-contractors
- programming and scheduling works
- quantity take-offs
- ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
As well as post grad experience in similar role within the building and construction industry with site-based experience, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to learn and have:
- ideally have a background in defence or government contracts
- experience working on multiple projects concurrently
- previously managed or ran any size/scale project, small or large
- an understanding of the bigger picture and the detail with the ability to self-manage own workload while working well in a team
- proficient software skills including the MS Office Suite
This opportunity requires candidates to provide a police check.
What you get in return?
Their fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Opportunity to go permanent
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
How to apply?
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Abby on 0491 054 689.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2534746