Your new company
Hays are thrilled to work alongside an industry leader with 25+ years experience in the manufacturing and installation of pre cast concrete. With many successful multi million dollar projects successfully completed with top tier 1 builders including Lendlease, John Holland Multiplex, Mirvac & Pro build, my client is looking for talented steel fixers with experience in either a pre cast or commercial environment to join their talented team.
Your new role
As a Precast Steel Fixer, you will be required to work in a precast yard, interpreting shop drawings, tying steel for precast panels and assisting in the fabrication of tilt panels, bridge beams and so much more. This is a fast paced environment and you will be required to work to strict time frames.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a strong work ethic, positive and proactive attitude and show reliability and consistency to work.
You will also have;
- Precast yard experience
- Commercial experience steel fixing
- Own steel fixing tools (E.g. Nips & Reel)
- All relevant tickets
- Strong ability to read plans/shop drawings
- Supporting references
- Reliable vehicle
What you'll get in return
Our client only hire quality staff based on skill and personality, creating a great workplace culture. You will also;
- Be guaranteed weekly pay + super + overtime + travel allowance
- Work in a safe and injury free environment
- Be apart of a successful company who recognises staff for their hard work
- Foot in the door with a very reputable company
- EBA rates
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keanu White on 0490440828 or email on Keanu.White@hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2432813