Your new company
A Domestic and International manufacturer and distributor of veterinary pharmaceutical products for the animal health industry.
Your new role
- Located in Glenorie NSW (Near Windsor and Box Hill)
- Salary of $55k plus Super (negotiable)
- Day shift, Monday to Friday – 7.30am starts
- Organising warehouse stock and maintaining inventory
- Operating Forklift, loading/unloading
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive, process and put-away stock, ensuring compliance with WHS standards
- Manual handling
What you will need to succeed
- A valid Forklift Licence (LF) and experience operating both counterbalance and high-reach forklifts
- You will be willing and able to perform physical duties as required, with no restrictions
- You will be Covid19 vaccinated
- Ability to follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and police check
- A great attitude and commitment to the role above all
What you need to do now
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply now to submit an up-to-date copy of your Resume. We are interviewing suitable candidates as soon as possible and would love to meet with you!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please email Shruti at firstname.lastname@example.org for more opportunities within Warehousing and Logistics.
LHS 297508 #2624576