Located 2 hours drive from Sydney, Newcastle is the heart of the Hunter Region surrounded by picturesque coastline and world class beaches. It boasts all of the amenities of living in a capital city, with a relaxed laid back, affordable lifestyle. 25 minutes’ drive to everywhere, Newcastle is the perfect city for growing families or empty nester's, it has something for everyone.
The civil and infrastructure market across Regional NSW is booming, creating some outstanding long-term career opportunities for experienced surveying and civil professionals.
Your new company
I am working with a well established, local consultancy which offers a specialised range of surveying and technical services to major clients in the civil construction, infrastructure and mining sectors, both Government and private. Their clients cover both local and national projects and due to growth they are after a Senior Surveyor to join their highly respected team.
Your new role
In this Senior role, you will be responsible for:
- Direct end to end project control
- Field and Office responsibility
- Client and stakeholder liaison
- Management and mentoring of junior staff
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree or relevant tertiary qualifications in Surveying
- Demonstrable relevant industry experience – civil or construction
- Hardware and software proficiency – 12D, Civil3D
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Excellent salary package
- The chance to work on a variety of projects
- Working with a company who support their staff
- An exciting role outside the Sydney region
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a Sea Change and meet the requirements of this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Staci Baird now on 0414 896 784.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Staci for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2544193