Your new company
Our client is a leading surveying company located in Perth. They have extensive knowledge in Civil Construction and provide support on infrastructure projects across rural and urban roads, highways and freeways, rail and bridges. They have enjoyed continued growth for the past 15 years and as a result, are looking for experienced Engineering Surveyors to extend their team.
Your new role
You’ll be joining a team of highly skilled and experienced surveyors, to undertake major projects across Western Australia. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest equipment and technology to provide detailed and accurate set outs. FIFO, DIDO & Perth based opportunities are available.
What you'll need to succeed
- SMP or MRWA surveying experience
- Relevant surveying qualification
- Proficient with the use of Leica or Trimble and 12D software
- Decision making ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- The ability to communicate clearly with both colleagues and clients and understand their needs and requirements.
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Be able to pass a medical
- Confidently engage with internal and external stakeholders, building and maintaining strong relationships throughout.
What you'll get in return
An attractive salary package based on experience
What you need to do now
For more information or to find out about other opportunities available at Hays, please contact Gemma Holden on 08 9265 9160 or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2583289