About Our Client
This is a terrific opportunity for someone who enjoys working with different systems and is looking to work in an exciting start-up environment.
As an integrated technology provider for accounts preparation and audition automation, our client is looking for an experienced Systems Accountant to join their growing business.
As the Systems Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting with identifying inaccuracies in processes, systems, and reporting issues. System administration, setup, and maintenance and implementing actions to correct issues,
Other key responsibilities include the following:
- Perform month end and year end systems accounting processes.
- Communicate with clients to ensure system processes and procedures are maintained.
- Promoting the adoption of the software and business processes.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong accounting software knowledge necessary.
- Works well autonomously and has strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years accounting experience and knowledge of SMSF and auditing.
What's on Offer
- Permanent position.
- Hybrid role with work from home.
- Working in a supportive and exciting environment.
- Convenient Western Sydney Location.