Are you an enrolled nurse with leadership experience or looking to take a step up in your career?
We are looking for someone to join the team at a reputable care community in Ballina to lead and assist a team of passionate carers.
- Permanent, part time role.
- Flexible, rotating roster approx. a 72-hour fortnight.
- Based in Ballina.
- Great culture, passionate provider of personal care.
About the company
A Ballina based aged care facility that provides inspirational living experiences for their clients. Their culture encompasses a genuine commitment to providing exceptional care to improve the quality of life for all residents. You will be working in a large, modern facility set in a picturesque location on the water surrounded by a luscious landscape.
As an Enrolled Nurse Team Leader, you will be responsible for supervising and assisting with the care of patients. You will be overseeing the day-to-day operations of a small team of personal carers and reporting through to the Registered Nurse on shift.
You will be a passionate care giver who will align with the organisational values.
- Manage a team of Care Service Employees (AINs).
- Liaise with residents, family and stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with RNs, GPs and other health professionals.
- Act as a positive role model and mentor to staff.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- To be a team leader you must be an Enrolled Nurse (EN) with current APHRA registration.
- Medication Endorsement or hold a Cert IV in Aged Care / Nursing + a Medication Endorsement & supervisory experience.
- Provide current flu vaccination record.
- At least 1st Covid-19 Vaccination obtained.
- Undertake a Criminal History Check.
Apply now with your resume or call Kiah if you require more information on 02 9133 9322 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also currently recruiting for a Clinical Customer Care Manager role based in the Northern Rivers, feel free to reach out regarding that role.
If you are open to temporary work opportunities please contact Summer Moon 02 9133 9322 or email@example.com