Your new company
The third largest ICT Company in the ANZ marketplace, They partner with our customers to consult, design, build, operate and support business solutions. From strategic consulting to application and infrastructure solutions and services, the organisation has earned a reputation as the single supplier of choice for leading corporate and government organisations
Your new role
We are looking for a skilled Technical Services Engineer to join the team and provide technical support for Windows-based enterprise applications for Federal Government customers. As someone who enjoys contributing to world-class technical delivery solutions and you will be providing reactive and proactive support with the aim of continual service improvement and high customer satisfaction for a variety of federal government customers. You will perform analysis, system enhancements and administration tasks, and act as an internal consultant to provide direction on a variety of operational, procedural, and systems interface issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience in a technical delivery support role
- Demonstrated experience support complex federal government IT services
- Ability to take initiative, manage complex workloads and drive an improvement-oriented culture
- Solid understanding of IT Security and its application to infrastructure management
- Strong Technical abilities in Windows, SCCM, Linux, AD, Group Policy, Application hosting, Monitoring
- NV1 Clearance
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to work with a large global organisation. The organisation offers a flexible working arrangement. This job offers an excellent pay rate or remuneration package for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2516428