Your new company
This ASX listed gold producer with two successful operations in the goldfield’s region of Western Australia, are continuing to explore and expand their mineral resources.
Your new role
As an experienced Underground Geological Technician you will be required to provide support to a busy team and have an excellent attitude towards safety. You will be reporting to the Senior Geologist and working closely with a few other Geologists. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Working and Driving
- Monitoring and Logging Samples
- Supervision of extraction
- Making visual % estimates of waste, and high-grade material
- Using tablets for data entry
- Record information and data checking and validation.
- Working around heavy mobile plant equipment
- Supervision of drilling programs
- Long working hours / hot / dry working conditions
- Maintenance of stockpiles
- Draw point sampling
- Face Mapping and face Sampling
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience as an Underground Geological Technician in the Australian Mining Industry is essential to be successful, as well as:
- Current C Class license
- Must have 6-12 months diamond core mark-up experience
- Forklift & Backhoe experience would be highly desirable
- Must have geology assistant experience
- A positive and "can do" attitude
- Ability to pass a strict pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Current National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
What you'll get in return
- Family Friendly 8/6 and 7/7 Roster
- Competitive Hourly Rate, paid weekly
- Super Paid on all hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Madison now on 08 9265 9125.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2569195