Our client is an Australian grocery chain company with 30 different locations across New South Wales and Queensland providing fruits and vegetables, cheeses, plant-based products, gourmet meat and more.
- Excellent Leadership opportunity
- Attractive Salary package
- Flexible working hours with an early morning start
- Staff discounts
- Basing training and induction provided
- On site parking available
The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring the Warehouse and Logistic teams are engaged, work efficiently and effectively and accurately receiving, storing and distributing products.
- Managing roster
- Leading a team of 45 staff on the floor
- Ability to operate a forklift when needed
- Working Mon-Friday including weekends (38 hours in total)
- Effective and productive supervision, coaching and leadership of the warehouse team
- Achievement of logistics deadlines and required timeframes for pick-up and delivery.
- Achievement of team and individual KPI's
- Effective communication with key stakeholders - internal & External
- Compliance with laws and regulatory requirements
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager in a fast-paced environment, ideally exposure to Fresh Produce or Food industry.
- Must have a LF forklift license and is proficient
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Innovative and forward-thinking leader who drives an engaging high-performance culture
- Strong self-motivation, drive & initiative
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Good IT skills, confident in using MS Office
If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email email@example.com with your resume.