Your new company
Hays Recruitment are currently working with local businesses and mines around Mount Isa and we have multiple stores / HR driving roles available.
Your new role
Your new role as a warehousing officer is to complete day to day warehousing duties which include but are not limited to stock take, invoicing, dispatch and receiving of goods. operating a forklift to load and unload stock and keeping up to date records of stock in the computer system.
HR driving roles will be doing deliveries around Mt Isa from the mines to local business to drop offs at different locations on the mine, and helping out with invoicing and stores area when deliveries are done.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 1 years heavy industry experience in a similar stores role;
- Current manual drivers licence (MR - MC highly desirable)
- Forklift ticket
- MS Word and Excel competency at intermediate level
- Warehouse / Logistics qualifications highly regarded
- Knowledge of SAP & PRONTO software
- High attention to detail and safety
- HR driving and Forklift experience is essential
What you'll get in return
- Competitive remuneration rates with performance incentives
- Appealing rosters
- Temp to Perm positions for the right candidates
- Monday to Friday rosters
- Week on week off rosters
- Mine site experience work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2580631