- Immediate start
- Permanent, Full time position
- A great opportunity to collaborate and build strong relationships
- Diverse role in a fast-pace environment
- South Eastern suburb
Results Direct Pty Ltd is a data driven digital services company located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
We transform businesses with our digital solutions which automate business processes, drive customer engagement and maximise ROI.
Working in a high-performance culture, we require an experienced and motivated Web Developer to join our talented Web Development team.
Reporting to our Operations Team Lead and working closely with other senior managers and staff, you will need to be able to communicate clearly at all levels.
We are seeking to hire a “can do” person with good data visualisation skills and the ability to produce great work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Develop, renovate, enhance web applications scoped by our Digital Services Team.
- Work with our Database Team to integrate their stored procedures into your web-site.
- Understand and implement cross-browser compatibility.
- Troubleshoot and investigate any issues and avoid any future errors/bugs.
What we are looking for
You will possess a minimum of 3 years commercial Web programming experience and sound knowledge of internet, browsers and cross-platforms issues.
Other skills required are as below:
- ASP.net, MVC & ASP.NET Core with C# (Mandatory).
- Bit Bucket (Developer Level).
- HTML, CSS, SASS.
- MS SQL Server 2008 - 2016.
- Windows Server and IIS 6.0 - 10.
- Intermediate MS Office (Excel and Access).
- Visual Studio 2015 – 2019, Visual Studio Code.
- AJAX Concepts.
- Web Forms.
- Web Services (SOAP, JSON).
- Third Party integration (such as Telerik Controls, Kendo-UI).
- EDM mail servers (such as SendGrid) (Desirable).
- Photoshop (Basic skills).
- Responsive Web Design (Such as Bootstrap).
- Mobile App development (Such as Apple/Android) (Desirable).
- Payment Gateway Integrations skills: eWay (or Stripe), PayPal, AfterPay/Zip. (Desirable).
Our Culture Code
We know we need a great culture to attract talent.
This is our code: We thrive on simplicity. We are problem solvers. We go the extra mile for our customers. We are agile and are encouraged to seek inventive and new ways to do things.
Is this you?
If you believe you have the above skills and experience, and this role sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, please submit your application online today.
Looking forward to receiving your CV.