When old meets new, the mix is amazing. Polished timber floors flow through the open lounge, dining and kitchen space. A host of character touches plus a slow combustion stove, and built-in wood heater set the mood with the old, then warmed with the modern touches of Red Gum timber kitchen.
A quaint timber deck for shade and alfresco area for entertaining. The pool also has an area for relaxation. Three great sized bedrooms, each with their own modern sparkle.
Set on a 1660m2 block, a picket fence and beautiful gardens surround the home. A five-bay tin shed, and the old bakery next door. The former bakery currently has commercial zoning. Continue as a business or Subject to Council Approval, convert back into a home.
3 beds | 2 baths | 5 cars
- Address: 22-24 Main Street, WILLAWARRIN
- Auction: Saturday, November 4,10am, Kempsey Macleay RSL Club
- Agency: LJ Hooker Kempsey, phone 6562 6999
- Contact: Matt Brennan, phone 0448 637 509
- Inspect: Sat, Oct 14 & 21, 9.30- 10am & Thurs, Oct 26, 4- 4.30pm