Sought-after East Kempsey has another great property going to public auction. Currently tenanted at $290 per week with vendors motivated to sell.
This strong and sturdy three-bedroom home has great bones. Some TLC is all this needs to be brought back to its former beauty.
With large lounge, family and kitchen areas, bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans throughout, polished timber floors and an amazing unspoiled rural outlook from the undercover back deck. A second bathroom in the laundry and two carports have a share of this large 1003m2 block.
Only a short stroll to Kempsey CBD and across the road the public reserve and picnic area overlooking the Macleay River, a beautiful place to relax or let the kids explore.
- Address: 39 Lord Street, EAST KEMPSEY
- Auction: Saturday 7th December 6pm @ Kempsey Macleay RSL Club
- Agency: LJ Hooker Kempsey, phone 6562 6999
- Contact: Carlos Peters, phone 0427 256 570
- Inspect: Saturday Nov 11, 18, 25 & Dec 2, 10am - 10.30am