St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School prides itself on excellence and offers all students a 21st-century education through individualised learning, access to the latest technology and a culture that fosters a love of learning.
Starting school is a big step and a time of great excitement.
Here at St Joseph’s we work with families to support your child in a positive transition to formal education in a caring and nurturing environment, that celebrates the individual.
We believe in educating the whole person; academically, spiritually, culturally, physically and socially.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School offers your child:
- Quality teaching and learning experiences
- Professional and caring staff
- Innovative learning spaces
- Interactive learning through latest digital technologies and STEM opportunities
- Upgraded outdoor areas that offer a range of play experiences
- Sacramental Programs
- Personalised learning
- A sense of community
- Leadership opportunities
- After School and Vacation Care
- Joey’s Juniors Program
The St Joseph’s Transition Program ‘Joey’s Juniors’ is a play based program that will take place on a Wednesday morning from 9am - 11am.
Children are placed in a group with peers from their preschool and will have the opportunity to attend ‘Big School’ on a regular basis.