MID North Coast Premier League cricket clubs have decided against playing the two rounds lost during the bushfire crisis that gripped the area last month.
There was no play possible on November 9 or 16. These rounds will be classed as abandoned and the teams will share the points.
MNC chairman David Burley said earlier there was an option of playing matches on a Sunday or in early January if the clubs had agreed. However, he said the clubs were happy to share the points when the matter was discussed at this week's Mid North Coast Council meeting.
"It's no different to games being washed out - and we had one of those last weekend,'' Mr Burley said.
"The clubs weren't keen to backup and play matches on Sundays or in early January.''
The competition will break for Christmas after the round of matches on Saturday December 21.