The Seabreeze Fishing club held its monthly competition on the weekend of April 3 & 4.
There were 58 nominations and 35 kg of fish was weighed in.
Once again, not much from outside with only two anglers weighing in.
Steve Thistle weighed in a winning 4.9101kg Snapper and Grant Rowe a 3.945kg Kingfish.
In the beach, rock & estuary section, it was a different story.
- Senior - Damien Ashley, 860 gm
- Lady, Erin Cook, 640 gm
- Junior boy, Arlo Ashley, 480
- Junior girl Olivia Wright, 760 gm
- Senior - Kurt Farrell, 765 gm
- Lady, Margaret Wright, 960 gm
- Junior boy, Rylee Flanagan, 1.705 kg
- Junior girl, Olivia Wright, 630 gm.
- Senior, Damien Ashley, 305 gm
- Lady, Janelle Cook, 305 gm
- Junior boy, Arlo Ashley, 325 gm
- Junior girl, Olivia Wright, 185 gm
- Senior - Col Barber, 1.150 kg
The fishing club's annual presentation day will be held at Little Bay on Sunday May 16.
Also making the news:
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: