The community of Stuarts Point came together yesterday to commemorate ANZAC Day with a wreath laying ceremony at the Stuarts Point Cenotaph from 9am.
Wayne Mason ran the service with help from the local sub branch.
- ANZAC Day Service at South West Rocks pays tribute to past and present veterans| Photos
- South West Rocks Navy Cadet unit marks over 20 years of attendance at ANZAC Day Service
- Crescent Head commemorates Anzac Day | Photos
- Lest we forget: Large crowd assembles in Kempsey for Anzac Day | Photos
- Local WWII veteran gathers his horde of great grandchildren for ANZAC Day march
Donations were made to Legacy throughout the ceremony.
Wreaths were laid by the Stuarts Point RSL sub branch, Stuarts Point Public School, Stuarts Point Ladies bowls club, Kempsey Shire Council, Yarrahapinni Stuarts Point Rural Fire Service Brigade and other local people and organisations.
Also making the news:
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: