There were 12 bowlers contesting Bowler of the Month for December and it was a great turnout for this event.
After the first game Terry Frost 258 was in front by 48 pins closely followed by Tim Gwyther 210 and on Nadine Secomb 209.
Secomb was able to close the gap on Frost in the second game but still trailed by 24 pins heading into the final round.
A magical performance in the third round saw Secomb rise to the top and earn a 53 pin victory over Terry Frost.
All three games were very close it was a great match to watch unfolding Great bowling.
High Games for the Men were Terry Frost 214.
High Games for the Ladies were Nadine Secomb 225 and Kerry Darke 211.
Star Bowlers contesting the December 2018 event were:
Nadine Secomb, Terry Frost, Neil Heuston, Tim Gwyther, Ryan Vandenberg, Martin Vandenberg, Kerry Darke, James Roods, Graham Dyson, Mathew Sanders, Elissa Schmitzer and George Ackerley.
The winner will play six games at the end of the year for Bowler of the Year 2018.
Players play six games with their respective handicap to determine the winner.
- January winner was Martin Vandenberg
- February winner was George Ackerley
- March Winner was Nadine Secomb
- April Winner was Damien Charry
- May Winner was Terry Frost
- June Winner was Darren Pietsch
- July Winner was Nadine Secomb
- August Winner was Terry Frost
- September Winner was James Roods
- October Winner Gary S Darke
- November Winner George Ackerley
- December Winner was Nadine Secomb
Stay tuned for Results of Bowler of the Year to be contested on Sunday January 27.
You are all invited to come along for social bowling or join a league and try your hand at getting into Bowler of the month and final bowler of the year 2019.
Stay ahead with local news by signing up for the Macleay Argus newsletter here.
Also making the news: