Fire safety check from Kempsey Fire and Rescue pivotal in helping save a Kempsey dwelling from significant damage

Lachlan Harper
Updated August 22 2021 - 6:05pm, first published August 20 2021 - 4:00pm
The damaged dryer. Photo: Supplied
The damaged dryer. Photo: Supplied

FIRES can start anywhere in the house and the proactive work of Kempsey Fire and Rescue helped avoid significant damage to a local dwelling.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.


(min cost $0)

or signup to continue reading

See subscription options
Lachlan Harper

Lachlan Harper


Lachlan Harper is a sports reporter at the Central Western Daily. Contact:

Get the latest Kempsey news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.