House of the week
3 beds | 1 bath | 4 cars
- 445 Maria River Road, Crescent Head
- Auction: Friday, February 11 at 11.00am, on-site
- Agent: Ian McGoldrick, Kempsey Stock & Land
- Phone: 0412 710 612
- Inspect: By appointment
Here you can enjoy laid-back country living, but be at the beach in less than ten minutes.
This modern three bedroom air-conditioned home is on 41.82 ha (103 acres). It offers open plan living, built-in wardrobes and under the house garage/storage.
The wide verandah is the perfect place to kick back after a day spent in the waves at Crescent Head.
The established 2000 tree, native hardwood plantation is a haven for koalas and native birds and primary production benefits.
Some features include:
- 6m x 12m workshop/shed.
- Back to grid 3kw solar system and 45000L water storage.
- Cleared grazing country running right back to coastal bushland.
- Extensive frontage to Connection Creek ideal for kayaking, fishing
- Tar road frontage
It's less than ten minutes to Crescent Head and a beautiful trip into Port Macquarie across the ferry.