AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 45,762,761 vaccine doses administered in the national COVID-19 rollout up to Friday, including 339,207 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of that total, 27,796,629 have been administered by Commonwealth facilities, an increase of 250,135 in the previous 24 hours.
* A total of 17,966,132 vaccines have been administered by state and territory facilities, an increase of 89,072 in the previous 24 hours.
* 95.01 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 92.50 per cent are double vaccinated.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 101,232 new cases: 48,768 in NSW, 25,526 in Victoria, 19,709 in Queensland, 4349 in South Australia, 1139 in Tasmania, 1320 in the ACT, 412 in the Northern Territory and 9 in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is 2632 (+54): Victoria 1680 (+23), NSW 848 (+20), Queensland 26 (+6), South Australia 40 (+4), WA nine, ACT 16, Tasmania 13, and the NT two (+1). (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 323,272,813
* Deaths: at least 5,529,154
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 9,592,657,967
Data current as at 1715 AEDT on January 15, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press